Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mr. Turtle...

Today me, Mom and Millie went out for Lunch ... on the way home
Mom saw this turtle heading into the road... She turned the car around.I got out so I could recscue him.
I had to tap it a little to see what it would do it I picked it up?
I picked it up QUICKLY turned it around so he could head back into the forest.
Mr. Turtle FREAKED OUT!
It was a little scary.. It was hissing, his long nails were out trying to scratch me and he tried to jump out of my hands. He thought I was his Lunch!
In the end I saved this Little Fella's Life!
Your Welcome!

3 comments:

  1. COOOOOL!!!! I wish I was there to see it! It seems like every time something like that happens I miss it!!! DANG! I love you!! McKinnley

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are Brave! If I would have Known it was a Snapping Aligator Turtle I would have NEVER had you try to save him. He really could have had you for lunch! Naaa... Your to Tough!
    It was fun being with you. You make for a good Date! Love you!

    ReplyDelete